Thursday 13 October 2011

Social Media Usage in the UK [INFOGRAPHIC]

In recent years social media platforms have grown rapidly in popularity. The popularity of these sites, along with their interactive functions means that nowadays is seems everybody is on some form of social network be it Facebook, Twitter or even LinkedIn.

With this increase in popularity it is interesting to see which of these different platforms contains the highest percentage of active users. Facebook dominates across all age brackets and with 55% of over 65's on Facebook, we're going to see some long timelines! Also with 95% of 18-24 year olds having an active Facebook account this indicates how influential one social network can be.

UMPF have put together this helpful infographic to show active users across different social media platforms.

Social_networking_inforgraphic

We’re a full service social media agency. Check us out on Twitter and hook up on Facebook. Please leave your comments below…

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I was just looking for a good seo consulting because my business is new and I want to take it on top in the SERPs. My friend is helping maintain a blog for my business. This way I will be able to attract good traffic to my business website.

    ReplyDelete